Saturday, November 13, 2010

Versatile Blogger

I snagged a Versatile Blogger Award through the SFR Brigade, so I thought I'd share! The Versatile Blogger Award asks bloggers to do three things:

1. Thank the giver and link back to them.

Thanks to Laurie Green for sharing this with your fellow Brigaders.


2. List seven things about myself.

1. I've written ten novels in four different genres.
2. My favorite authors are Wells, Vonnegut, King, Stapledon, and Asimov.
3. I have seven siblings.
4. I have a black belt in karate.
5. While working on Pandora's Hope, somehow I managed to write 8000 words in one day.
6. I become irritable when I don't have enough time to write.
7. I'm notably eccentric in person--and it took me over thirty years to stop trying to change that.

3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.

I pass this award on to:

1. Dana Fredsti
2. Angela Cameron
3. Lilly Cain
4. "Hagel Rat" of Un:Bound
5. Roxanne Rhoads
6. Lana Griffin
7. Carole Gill
8. Isabel Roman
9. Phoebe Jordan
10. Keta Diablo
11. Ryan Field
12. Clayton Bye
13. "One Crazy Stitch"
14. Savannah Chase
15. Trudy Doyle

Have fun and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment